You know, a wise soul once told me "Knowledge for the sake of Knowledge". And while I still don't honestly know what it really means, I think it is relevant to how I seem to learn some amazing things about this world and myself every week. And as usual, I am going to share some of them with you.So after another week, I learned that...
-the new Guitar Hero has a lot of songs...almost too many. I been playing for almost two weeks and still haven't finished the songs on medium
-Family Feud with celebrity look-alikes is not Family Feud
-doing a story about little kids playing football is a much better story with NFL Films music behind it
-Wolf Blitzer is a bumbling fool during election coverage
-beaming people into a TV studio is possible. Just ask CNN.
-I really miss Dan Rather during a presidential election-America is moving in the right direction
-Facebook status updates are a great way to learn about not only about people's political beliefs, but their personal beliefs as well
-not having a change machine at a laundromat is just ridiculous
-the Browns defense is not to be counted on with a lead
-Brady Quinn is the present and future of the quarterback position
-10 pizzas + a large marching band = chaos-Michael Phelps with a beard looks a tall, lanky bum
-CBS has the best NFL pregame show, hands down
-I'm not sure what I'm gonna do without Entourage to come home to on Sunday nights
No comments:
Post a Comment