Monday, October 27, 2008

Things I Learned This Week (Oct. 20-26)


It was another exciting week for me. Days off were productive and work days weren't too cumbersome. But above all, I learned more about myself and this world we live in. This week, I learned that...

--Gas prices are lower now than they were last year at this time
--The economy can't be that bad if the RNC can spend $150,000 on clothes alone
--Joe Biden's idea of a test for Barack Obama's is a terrorist threat. As if the economy wasn't a big enough threat
--Ohio University Football + National TV audience = Embarrassment
--Picking against the spread in the NFL can be the most frustrating thing in life
--Life without internet is a very depressing one
--The creator/writers of LOST are brilliant but also a bit wacky in the head
--Political commercials get real old real quick. Especially ones from people I can't even vote for
--The weather in Georgia can get as cold as the weather in Ohio...who knew?
--Rain can move high school football games to a day before, a day after, or the next week
--I may be turning into Jared from Subway. I'm getting obsessed.

That's all for this week. Have a happy Halloween week!

No comments: