
So I thought while I am here in Augusta doing my whole job thing, I could provide you all with some valuable things that I have learned while living in the South. Some of these will be very serious while others will be...well, true but funny.
There will be no limit to how many things I include. I will try and do this every Sunday night when the week is over. Hope you enjoy.
For the week of 10/13-10/19, I learned that...
...waking up to go work out when you don't have to work until 2:30pm is not easy
...there is a Karaoke Channel on demand on Comcast, and it's kinda fun
...Midnight Madness is fun but probably more fun at a bigger school
...winning the million dollars on Wheel of Fortune is possible
...apparently construction on an apartment building gets done faster when you take Monday and Tuesday off instead of working a full week...parents need to watch their kids at the park closer so that I don't find a little girl sitting on the men's urinal like it's a toilet
...6 episodes of LOST in one day is enough to make your head hurt
...John McCain makes some funny faces when he disagrees with stuff
...when drinks are 5 cents each, it can only lead to interesting behavior...the Red Sox never say die even when you scream at them over and over to do it
...rain kills any tailgate party and a television live shot
...the drive to Athens, GA is just as boring as the drive to Athens, OH
...the University of Georgia is definitely a place I could see myself having a good college experience at
...wake-up calls from friends who just wanna check up on you isn't that bad
...helium balloons can casue a whole NFL stadium to lose power
...there are people who actually like Joe Buck as an announcer
...the Red Sox are not invincible
...Entourage may be in the middle of its best season yet
Plenty more to be learned next week. In the words of one of my favorite professors, "Onward".
No comments:
Post a Comment