So I had been racking my brain about how to top my 4 ft tree. Then it hit me like a roided Barry Bonds homer. The OU foam finger that I never returned to friend after precollege. And yes, I am still lacking ornaments but I like my little tree without ornaments.
As far as how the lonely Christmas is going so far, it's not been bad. I've caught up on a few movies and cooked a few times. Oh, and my shopping is complete, finally!
So now, it's time to go to work. I am actually kind of excited to go to work to take my mind off the fact that I am spending the holiday without the family. But the good news is my mom's appendix is out, surgery went well, and I will see them next week.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas Eve Eve. Time for another movie and beverage.
Oh and last thing, I did this from my phone. It's called mobile blogging. If it works well, there will be many posts from me during the slow times here in GA.
No comments:
Post a Comment