Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back To The Buckeye State


Alright folks, I have some dates for you finally. They are "tentative" with my boss but they are set in stone by my other "boss". Don't ask, just read on.

In case you don't know, I get no vacation days until I work a full year. But I do get holidays off. And the holidays I do not get off, I get a day off earlier or later that equals working on the actual holiday. So with there being two in the sports department, obviously one needs to be working. So we split up Thanksgiving and Christmas.

It worked out that I will be off for Thanksgiving. Therefore, I will be in Ohio Tuesday, November 25-Friday, November 28th. Now, I will be in Indianapolis for Turkey Day but most of my time back in the Midwest will be in Columbus, OH. There will not be a trip to Athens this time cause no one will be there. Now, I could be back as soon as Monday, November 24th but I am kind of hoping that doesn't happen.

The reason for that is that I am hoping to string together another four-day week in January. Since I work Christmas Day and will also get a day for New Year's Day, I'm hoping to put those two days together with my usual two days off and make a nice four-day weekend (Tues-Fri) in the first week of January. In that "weekend", a trip to Athens would definitely be in order.

So there's the update peeps. Plan accordingly to meet up with me or get far, far away.

No comments: