MAB 101: INTRO TO MATT'S BLOG
Welcome friends (or stalkers) to my very first post on my very first blog. Sorry I didn't bake cookies for the occasion but I can barely cook Hamburger Helper, let alone bake cookies.
Anyways, all credit for this goes to roommate Luke, who inspired to try this out. I mean, why not keep track of the random things that come into my mind and happen in my life and then share them with the world? That's not strange is it? Didn't think so.
So what's the subject for the first blog? Hell, I don't even know. I figured I would just type and see what my fingers would spell out. So, here goes....
"Hakuna Matata" is my philosophy in life. For you Lion King illiterates, it means "no worries". At 19 years old, I have the world in front of me. Why worry right? As my roommate/philosopher-in-training Luke always says, "it is what it is". Now don't get me wrong, I might worry about a midterm or the Indians when Bob Wickman comes in to close a game, but honestly, how does worrying help anything? So after watching the movie years ago, this philosophy of life stuck. Call me weird, I don't care. If everyone had this philosophy, the world would be a better place. I guarantee it.
As I start this blog, I really do wonder what type of things to put in here. Sports rants? Great quips from the day? Recipes for beef stroganoff? Who knows...whatever pops in my mind is going right here. I'm not one to remember things unless I write them down so I might need to do that but trust me folks, this blog will be entertaining. I'm not sure if you know this, but I'm kind of a big deal. I mean, people know me. I have many paperback books and my room smells of laziness and procrastination.
So hang on peeps, the first entry is coming. For now though, I'm gonna end this rambling and try to get my life together. Look for an entry here soon...probably Monday night when I get some time to collect my thoughts and write something down people will care about. Until then, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. And of course, Hakuna Matata!
1 comment:
you forgot good morning ya sonofabitch.
PS: i'm a fan
Post a Comment